A very uncontrolled state, its attacks leave a person completely into a non resourceful state and it can be a stepping stone to many other mental illness. Hypnotherapy has a very effective track record to eliminate it.
Fear and Phobias
They are two very big areas where Hypnotherapy is an extremely successful method to heal and move on.
Fear, is our known fear where we know the incident or situation through which we have developed certain fear. Like people start having fear from dog if they are bitten by Dog as a child.
Phobia’s are the fear which do not have any known cause. which are there but you do not know why? Like Phobia from blood, Height, Closed spaces (if there is no known childhood incident is involved), Water even Match sticks etc…….
Hypnotherapy offers 100% healing in all such cases.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
It has been found that Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is classified as a type of anxiety disorder. Anxiety disorder is the experience of prolonged, excessive worry about circumstances in one’s life, especially related to future (immediate or long term).
A person may have distressing repetitive thoughts, impulses or images that are intense, frightening, absurd, or unusual. These thoughts are followed by ritualized actions (repetitive in performance) that are usually irrational. These actions could be like –
- · washing hands,
- · washing clothes,
- · cleaning table,
- · cleaning house, etc.
These ritual actions, known as compulsions, help reduce anxiety caused by the individual’s obsessive thoughts. The person suffering usually knows the obsessive thoughts and compulsions are irrational but, on another level, fears they may be true.
Stop smoking once and for all.
Have you tried and left smoking for a week or 10 days and then found yourself again back on your routine smoking habit? New Year resolutions and will power broken again and again?
Well finally you have hit the right button – Hypnotherapy has a very high rate of success for you. It is painless and side effects are eliminated through this therapy.
Successful quit smoking through hypnosis and hypnotherapy begins with a desire to stop and your own decision to stop. I have a special programme of 3-5 to 7 sessions for quit smoking and another 3 as follow up, with one year assistance through phone in any weak situation. My clients have a better than 95% success rate till date!
Your success begins with a sincere desire to change and your decision to do something about your habit. When you stop smoking through hypnotherapy, you yourself will find it difficult to believe how easy and painless it was.Life is short, don’t make it shorter!!
STUDYING HABITS OF STUDENTS
Study can be thought of as a sequence of short processes undertaken by the student.
A. These processes are given below:
- Creating/having a desire for study.
- Sitting down to study. Relaxing.
- Develop Interest; so by product is ‘Focus’ on what is being studied.
- To Remember ‘what is studied’.
- To Recall what has been studied ‘when required’, i.e. exam, test, interview or during conversation.
B. Other issues, which can help him/her are:
- Generate feeling of confidence in his ability to study and perform well.
- Remove anxiety (if he/she feels it) before exam/test/interview/viva voce.
- Make the student experience success in the exams, and generate the associated good feelings/ happiness, which further results in strong motivation to ‘the student’ ultimately create strong desire to study.
So any study related case must be addressed in both, part A & B.
The hypnotherapist has to ask a lot of questions during the pre induction interview to assess the problems the student is facing. e.g.
- What do you want to become?
- Which is the subject you like most?
- How would you like to spend time, if you have total freedom?
- Do you like to study? If not, why not?
- Which subject do you find most difficult, why?
- Do you know why you have to study?
- What do you like to study?
- What do you not like to study?
- Is there any specific place where you sit to study?
- Where you study, is there any distraction, do you get disturbed, etc.?
- Does s/he feel pressure to study, from his friends, teachers and/or parents?
- Any particular problem/s you face, while studying?
- How do you feel before exams? (Check for anxiety)
- What were your marks in the last exam?
- How many marks subject wise do you desire to obtain?
- How much time is left?
- What is your goal for studying?
- How will you feel if you achieve your goal?
- How will others feel, if you achieve your goal? (Who are these others?)
- Can you draw a progression table exam wise for the marks you want to obtain?
- What is your favourite activity?
- Have you achieved anything for it? (Opportunity of Public Performance, Any award, Praise. anything…….)
- We Ask; How does he want to feel when he goes to an exam hall? Etc.
Intention is to know the student’s desire, direction in life, what is he motivated by, why does he get disheartened, why can he not concentrate, what distracts him, etc?
Based on the information gathered, a course of action is determined by the hypnotherapist.
“Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy’ sessions are here to immediately help the students as they are the future of society. Every confident student contributes to the society and makes the whole world a better place along with their own Life.